Saturday, May 22, 2010

Bike Climbaholism = Someone who is addicted to climbing (with a bike)



(Can you find my bike in that first picture?)
With a 45km off road trail coming up next week, I was determined to be ready for it. Today I daresay that I'm ready. The weather this morning at FRIM was perfect, temperature-wise, but with the rain, things were a bit tough. It rained heavily and I was caught while climbing up steroid. Uphill tasks was tough as the earth was slippery, muddy, and fairly soft. But nothing was gonna stop me from getting into shape for next week. Managed to do the climb twice over (some would think it mad!).
But with today's ride, my confidence is a little better than it was 2 weeks ago. My fitness, a little better than it was in the past few months. I think Ipoh will be tough, but I think should be ok. Wish me luck! This picture below is the little stream that forms all the way from the top of the hill...

No comments: