Saturday, October 31, 2009

Jogging the Kiara Trail

Came out of the car and lo and behold... my back tyre was flat. Bike that is.
And here I was at the foot of kiara, eager to start my weekend trail search. Alas, got out my jogging shoes and ended up jogging the trail up at Kiara. The rain-all-night-before didn't help either.
Jogging up the hill seemed a lot harder than cycling, although joggers would think otherwise.
As it turned out, after the 800m jog up, I was well warmed up and ready for the forest trail and up the rocky path to the "balcony".
Wow, I hadn't perspired as much as that in a long time. Drenched from head to toe. THing about MTB-ing is that we get wind in your face on the downhills, but not jogging. No no no... Jogging is sweat going up and sweat going down.
And now, back home... my whole body is aching! (must be the enormous amount of "vibrating" my "extras" were doing.

No comments: